A plantation-plain house built in the 1840s by the Robert Smith family, Tullie Smith Farm, also known as the Smith Family Farm, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Originally located east of Atlanta, outside the city limits, the house survived the near-total destruction of Atlanta in 1864. The last Smith to occupy the property was Tullie, the great-great-granddaughter of Robert. By the 1960s the house was surrounded by highways and development, and was donated to the Atlanta Historical Society. The house was moved to its present site in 1969.