Epoxy flooring is an arrangement used to surface floors in multiple layers, which is at least two millimeters depth. Binder floors are usually used for decoration, restoring, and protecting all types of swimming pools, including concrete and plaster, especially the concrete patios around pool. The plaster flooring involves steps that make the jobs successful. The…

Share Button

A well-taken care of space, a clean relaxed place as well as a properly-lit up living room home renovation Dublin, to create the proper perception of your guests, the outer of your home needs to be lovely as well. Also, an excellent external surface is required to shield the house from unwanted pests, mold, mildew…

Share Button

Listed on the National Register of Historic Places and operated by the Atlanta History Center, the Margaret Mitchell House is a turn-of-the-century, three-story, Tudor Revival building where Margaret Mitchell lived and wrote her Pulitzer-Prize winning book, Gone With the Wind.  Built-in 1899 by Cornelius J. Sheehan, the single-family home on fashionable Peachtree Street was converted…

Share Button

The most popular method of applying for caching is a fairly usable technique called the Web contract that has recently increased. If the result of the pre-examination for new application is out and it is OK, it means that the contract is concluded, and it becomes possible to get money on the spot using any number…

Share Button

Swan House was built in 1928 for Edward and Emily Inman in Atlanta, Georgia. The Inmans had accumulated wealth from cotton brokerage and investments on transportation, banking, and real estate. After their house in Ansley Park burned in 1924, the Inmans commissioned the Atlanta architectural firm of Hentz, Reid, and Adler to design a new…

Share Button

A plantation-plain house built in the 1840s by the Robert Smith family, Tullie Smith Farm, also known as the Smith Family Farm, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Originally located east of Atlanta, outside the city limits, the house survived the near-total destruction of Atlanta in 1864.read more about Atlanta destruction at…

Share Button

The Dixon-King “shotgun” house was built around 1890 and was originally located in the Atlanta University Center neighborhood. The original 40ft. x 100ft. a lot was purchased for $75 by Seaborn Thomas in 1886. In 1893 he leased the house to Andrew Williams, a deliveryman for Kelley Bros. & Bullard Co., wholesale grocers. Sometime between…

Share Button